The nanight Sport 2 is designed for recreational and technical diving, it is simple yet a powerful light which is easily portable.
We personal use this light both in Sport and Technical diving, it is a great alternative to a canister light. What makes it interesting is the possiblity to mount it on a the nanight carbon Goodmann Handel, this allows a side by side combination which will give you upto 11 hours burn time.
With interchangeable lenses and multiple mounts the light can be used as
- Tight spotlight in murky water (10° lens)
- Floodlight in clear water, coral reefs, caves (35° lens)
- Video light (120° without lens)
The light is equipped with simple reliable magnetic switch without any complicated mechanics, that will sustain years of use in salt water.
The Nanight Sport is equipped with the new Charge Port 2.0 for simple charging without having to take apart your light. The new Charge Port 2.0 does not need a cap while diving.
The Sport 2 Kit includes:
- Nanight Sport 2
- Carry case
- Wrist strap
- Lantern handle
- Soft goodman handle
- Light output: 4000 emitter lumen
- Triple Cree XHP35
- Max depth: 200m
- 4 Dimming Steps
- Temperature monitoring of the LEDs with Effective cooling and automatic intensity stepdown
- Magnetic switch
- High quality rechargeable Panasonic Li-ion battery pack
- Lamp Weight: 500 g
- Weight in freshwater: ca 150 g
- Length: 15 cm
- Diameter: 5,5 cm
Total burn time* (including step down to lower levels):
- 100%: 2 Hours
- 75%: 2:15 Hours
- 50%: 3:25 Hours
- 25%: 5:35 Hours
For a detailed burn time chart, see the User Manual.
* Burn time may be decreased by low temperatures, age, excessive usage etc.