The nanight C3 Head is a durable and heavy duty dive light for any dive environment. With an 5° spotlight, the C3 provides an incredible reach even in bad visibility. The light is equipped with simple reliable magnetic switch without any complicated mechanics, that will sustain years of use in salt water. This separate light head can be powered from a DC power source with a wide range of voltages.
C3 head includes:
- C3 head
- Soft Goodmann Griff
NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BATTERY CANISTER
- Light output: 4000 emitter lumens
- 10V - 25V input
- One powerful Cree XHP70 LED
- Color temperature: 6000k
- Beam angle: 5°
- Max depth: 200m
- Double o-ring sealed
- 4 step dimming
- Temperature monitoring of the LED
- Effective cooling
- Magnetic switch
- Cable Length: 30cm (optionally cable lengths on request: max 135 cm)
- Head Length: 12.5 cm
- Head Diameter at Reflector: 8 cm
- Head Diameter at magnet switch: 6 cm
- Weight: approx 475 gram incl. Soft GMH
Automatic Light Intensity Stepdown and battery indicator can be configured for either 4S (14.4V nominal, 16.8V top) or 3S (11.1V nominal, 12.6V top) lithium ion batteries.
Or it can be turned off completely (Select 5V-25V) if you need to use the light head on different batteries. Manual dimming is always available.