The Nanight Tech 2 is designed for more advanced diving where a powerful light and a long burn time is needed.
The light is equipped with simple reliable magnetic switch without any complicated mechanics, that will sustain years of use in salt water.
The T2 is equipped with the new Charge Port for simple charging without having to take apart your light.
The new Charge Port does not need a cap while diving.
The Tech 2 Kit includes:
Nanight Tech head, battery canister and cable, Carry case, 10° lens included, Charger, Soft goodman handle, Standard canister mount, Canister velcro Bottle Strap
- Lumen: 4000 Emitter Lumens
- Triple Cree XHP35
- Color temperature: 6000k
- Max depth: 100m (can be upgraded to 250m)
- Double o-ring sealed
- Temperature monitoring of the LEDs with effective cooling and automatic intensity stepdown
- Magnetic switch
- Standard cable length: 1200mm (can be changed upon request)
- 4 step dimming
- Total Lamp Weight: 1000 g
- Lamp head in freshwater: ca 50 g
- Canister in freshwater: ca 250 g
- Head Length: 8 cm
- Canister Length: 19,5 cm
- Diameter (Tube): 5,5 cm
Total burn time* (including step down to lower levels):
- 100%: 3:10 Hours
- 75%: 3:50 Hours
- 50%: 7:00 Hours
- 25%: 12:00 Hours
For a detailed burn time chart, see the User Manual.
* Burn time varies with power level and time may be decreased by low temperatures, age, excessive usage etc.